consent.works is built to be the all-in-one web tool for consent oriented organizations.
Our primary goal is to support organizations based on sociocracy, holacracy or other self-organization and purpose driven practices. You won't have to be an expert in holacracy or sociocracy to be able to start. We will offer flexible features for start-ups, small-businesses and non-profit organizations to support unfolding your potential in an economically sustainable way.
Features in the coming public beta version
- Create one or more organizations
- Invite people to your organization or ask to become member of existing organizations
Per organization features:
Structural overview of every organization with
- circles and roles with their purposes and policies
- meeting history
- email subscriptions
Features planned for further versions
- user assistance and resources for different approaches (e.g. sociocracy, holacracy)
- improved guidance through governance processes and authority questions
- features for consent / decision making outside of meetings
- services integration
- integration of user requests and feedback
- internationalization: german language support
- possibilities for enrichment through interoperability and networking
- possibility for organizations to fusion or fork
- features selection per organization
Currently we are near the finish line to launch the "beta for friendly users" version. Read more about the current state of development and/or subscribe to our newsletter if you want to be one of the early adopters. We will keep you up-to-date and will give you more news and details soon.
For any questions or suggestions you're welcome to contact us.